Standard Features of Every Oakmont Custom Home
- Nine foot ceilings first floor; Eight foot basement walls
- R-21-23 cellulose Nu Wool® insulation (exterior walls only)
- R-49 cellulose ceiling/attic insulation (approximately 8” thick)
- R-13 fiberglass batted insulation at joist ends
- Air-infiltration package
- Gas/Electric furnace 93% high efficiency and central air conditioning (14-seer a/c)
- 50-gallon gas (as available) water heater with temperature & pressure relief valve
- Granite Countertops in kitchen and Cultured Marble in all baths
- Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Kitchen, and Laundry with Tile Floor in all baths
- Tile floor in master bath shower
- Dexter by Schlage ORB or Brushed Nickel knobs or levers throughout home
- Carpet (see allowance) laid over 1/2” 6 lb carpet pad
- Interior trim, MDF (medium density fiberboard) casings and baseboards (2-1/4” casing; 5-1/4” baseboard
- Interior openings and window drywall wrapped returns
- Six-panel hallow-core interior doors, primed and painted. Choice of five doors styles
- Smooth drywall ceilings (all living areas). Garage tapped and bedded all walls.
- Sherman Williams rolled on walls (two coats). One main color selection; white semi-gloss enamel on trim in finished living areas (excluding hand rails). Two additional custom colors included.
- Vinyl coated, ventilated, dust-free closet shelves (one shelf per bedroom closet unless otherwise noted). Master closet to have 32 linear feet of shelving design TBD
- Gas (if available) fireplace with Marble Surround and Mantel four choices. Stone surround an additional charge.
- Full Brick Wrap
- Vinyl (white) Andersen Silverline, single-hung, tilt-in (bottom sash) windows with 7/8” insulation spacer, grids (between panes) in windows on front elevation and screens throughout living area.
- Front door package, steel insulated with ( plan may only allow for a single front door with side lights and transom above.)
- Dexter by Schlage ORB security locks
- Dead bolt on exterior hinged doors (excludes door from house to garage)
- Seamless 5” aluminum gutters and downspouts with discharge based on local zoning ordinances
- Maintenance-free aluminum & vinyl exterior soffit, facia.
- GAF (or equivalent) 30-year dimensional shingles
- Tyvek® or equivalent house wrap behind all exterior walls
- Steel, raised-panel, non insulated garage door (s)- price includes openers
- Concrete driveway 4000 psi
- Two exterior “frost-free” faucets
- Concrete stoop on front porch and rear porch.
- Price includes wiring for ceiling fans in Great Room, Rear Porch and Master Bedroom. All other bedrooms will have ceiling lights. Allowance of 12 recessed can lights in Kitchen hall ways and great room ceiling. One vanity outlet over each vanity sink, wiring for two hall lights, foyer fixture, dining & breakfast room fixture, walk in closet fixtures. Basement and garage to have exposed bulbs based on code. Home is priced for coach lights per elevation. No flood lights included.
- 200 amp electrical service
- Copper wiring
- GFI (ground-fault interrupter) circuits in kitchen, bathrooms, and exterior outlets per building code
- Electrical outlets per building code
- Lighting layout pre-determined per plan
- Total of Four Telephone or Cable TV outlets
- Smoke detectors in each bedroom and basement
- Two exterior weather-proof duplex outlets
- Front door chimes
- Builder will provide a pre drywall “Electrical” walk through
Included Site Improvements
- Dirt Hauling
- Sewer fees – Septic allowance
- Water fees, new yoke & box
- Permits fees
- Zoning Permit fees
- Temp Driveway
- Storm water control
- Utilities run to the house
- Exterior concrete work
- Engineering, Geo & Structural